We are now starting to have more patients coming to the surgery, with this in mind we would like to try and minimise the risk to all patients and our staff by following these procedures:
- All patients attending the surgery should be wearing a face covering or a face mask wherever possible.
- For information on how to wear a face mask and how to make a face covering at home, please visit the www.gov.uk page.
- Patients attending an appointment please wait at front entrance, you will be met by a clinician.
- A Clinician will take your temperature before you enter the building. If your temperature is above 37.8 degrees Celsius you will be asked to rebook your appointment.
- Please disinfect your hands with hand sanitiser in the lobby upon entry.
- Please arrive as close as possible to your appointment time.
- After your appointment you will be escorted to leave the building via the back exit.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience during this pandemic.