All staff are committed to the provision of high quality patient care and best practice, through the delivery of services which are timely, considerate and responsive to the needs of our patient population, and supported by a clear focus on customer service.
For our Patients:
- To provide excellent customer service, by ensuring we respond to patients in an open, caring and timely fashion.
- To provide highly effective, efficient and safe healthcare services for our patients and to listen, communicate and collaborate with patients effectively.
- To provide an environment which is clean, safe and welcoming without discrimination.
- To provide urgent appointments that enable patients, as a minimum, to talk to a clinician on the day.
- To focus on prevention of disease by promoting health and wellbeing and offering care and advice to our patients.
- To respond quickly and proactively to any concerns patients may have about the service they receive from us.
For our Practice team:
- To maintain a supportive, fulfilling and rewarding working environment for all.
- To encourage personal development through regular and effective appraisal and educational events.
- To listen to all team members and value comments, suggestions and contributions.
- To project a positive and professional image of ourselves both within and outside the Practice.
- To work hard and have fun.